Thursday, October 4, 2007

Some Things Are Just Too Perfect For Words....


Before I finish entirely with Thing #32, and this blog just becomes entirely my own personal self aggrandizement of my animals....I simply must put in this breathtaking picture of Mr. Does No Wrong, Golden Boy, No. 1 Son.....Ch. Nickolai Tabret Rainier C.G.C. Delta Society Pet Partner.....a.k.a. Hamish the Therapy Dog that comes to the library....now a retired show dog that gets to only do whatever he wants to do.....like show in the Veterans Sweeps classes....and get stupid little prizes for it!! Really, no other dog could EVER look this handsome....and I own quite a few quite attractive other dogs....(yes, even the Terrorist pales in comparison...) their day shall come.....just later.....I must be off now to make sure he gets his bedtime snack of fruits and vegetables....he must keep fit and trim to keep the younger pups in line, and he IS aware of the importance of proper nutrition in the older dog....you didn't REALLY think he ate...gasp!....dog biscuits, did you? How terribly pedestrian of you.....I am appalled!

2 comments:

Namaste said...

He certainly is quite the handsome guy and well worth the attention and accolades he is getting. Keep loving your pets; they are what keeps us going. They do not judge us and love us unconditionally.

Anonymous said...

AND MAY I ASK.....WHAT KIND OF SNACKS EXACTLY DO YOU GIVE HIM? RAW VEGGIES? ANY FRUIT? (NO GRAPES, I KNOW)GIVE ME AN IDEA, ZOE LOVES FRUIT, ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM?
KAREN