Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thing #44....I think

So I found another thing....they are becoming rather elusive, these things, they are they are..... This one is called Jott. It seems to be cool sorta like an online reminder service where texts can be sent to your email or phone, or wherever you want them to be sent to ....your blog for example.....I drew the line at this one, however. I am NOT putting in my cell phone number for this, and you have to do that to register. I get enough telemarketers calling me at home regardless of being on the do-not-call registry, since non-profits, and politicians can get around that. The freakin' Neilsen ratings people called me three times in one week! Obnoxious people....I don't even watch tv....unless it's when I'm falling asleep in front of a M.A.S.H. rerun on TV Land. They don't even have the good sense to know that they don't want my opinion anyway. All I need is telemarketers calling my cell....that's all it will take to push me over the edge into a ....I mean...I am a well adjusted person, yes I am! Well, that's enough ranting...try Jott out if your a texting kinda person...which I am definitely not.....yeah...text this!

1 comment:

Kate from Jott said...

Hi there, I just read this and wanted to address your concern about your cell phone number being sold to telemarketers. User privacy is a very high priority of us, and we never sell phone numbers or other information. Our privacy policy is available online at jott.com/corp/privacy-policy/. If you have other concerns, I'd be happy to talk to you about them.