Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thing #22

Ok, so this NetLibrary thing seems to be totally useless to me. Maybe I'm doing it totally wrong, but when I looked in our catalog, I found a title that I was interested in. Then I searched for it several different ways in NetLibrary and it kept saying it wasn't there. And when I searched by title, it brought up everything with the word in it, even in the description. This is not keyword searching people! Plus, if I can search for it through our website, why do I need to search in NetLibrary, if it only gives me my affiliated library as a search option. Seems like a useless piece of crap to me, but what do I know! I'm probably doing it wrong. Any suggestions, comments, or advice, let me know, and I shall place it in the appropriate file....and perhaps revise my opinion...or not...

No comments: