Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thing #23

Ok, so I have now completed the first part of my assignment.
23 Things: check
Get my MP3: check
But, I intend to do the Library 2.1 thing because thanks to you people, I am now addicted to blogging. I do hope that you are proud of yourselves, you know who you are. Plus, now that Trevor has fixed my recently crashed home computer, I can now post my dog competing at Canfield and bore all of you non-dog people to tears.
So to sum up
Library 2.1: TBA
Things I liked and found useful about 2.0:
Flickr, Flickr and more Flickr, image generators, bloglines, LibraryThing, wikis and Youtube
Things I liked but didn't find overly useful about 2.0:
Podcasts, social bookmarking, Technorati and its' associates, Rollyo
Things I didn't like about 2.0
NetLibrary.
I learned quite a bit during this little excercise, and enjoyed doing it. I hate admiting to liking assignments, it just goes against my innate slackerness. I find that disturbing. And more disturbing is the fact that I am continuing this without any further incentives. Ack! Where will it end?!
Stay tuned.....and be careful out there....

5 comments:

Michele M said...

Congratulations on reaching the finish line. All hail High King Hamish!

Namaste said...

You are inspiring me to finish my blog; you have a lot to look at here and it helps me verify that I'm on the right path. And guess what--your doggies are what I like best. Little Fitzroy is quite a ham in his picture. His picture is also in the new September It's Happening!

Awad said...

Congrats!! Excellent Blog! I am glad you are having as much fun as I am. We need more positive thinkers like us! ;-) After all, the glass is always half full (not empty).

Nice Guy said...

More useful image generator tools on www.ImageGenerator.org.

losers rule said...

Well, well, the evilibrarian has finished her chore. What a fine job you have done. You should be proud. I'm proud of you. Now you have time to do other things (hint, hint). You do have a great site. I was really impressed. I guess thats why you're the librarian and I'm just the pee-on.
Have a Haunting Halloween. Skulls forever.