Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thing #21 Podcasts

Pod(yawn)casts......sleep inducing.....tried to attach one to my blog. Since you don't see it here, clearly it was unsuccessful. Didn't find these too inspiring. I did find one on the Monks of New Skete which was a video of German Shepherd Dogs acting normally. Nice to see. Attached a podcast to my Bloglines account. Just wait until my home computer is fixed, then you will all see a cool podcast of my very own dog completing his JC title last weekend. Prepare yourselves to be impressed.....

2 comments:

foxfire said...

I hope she post the entire video clip and credits the talented videographer. This could be the start of something big!

w.addams said...

what is that buzzing noise that I'm hearing?.....hmmm...it sounds like an ego inflating...perhaps it will go away when people realize the videographer forgot that the camcorder also recorded everthing he was saying at the time....