Thursday, July 26, 2007

Vampire Hunter D (Thing #20)

little Vampire Hunter D for you all! Anime and Vampires are fun! Youtube is cool, but I soo did this 100 years ago when I posted my zombie video! Thanks to the cool person who put this on Youtube and let people share it unlike the total loser whose video I tried to put up first, whose link said "I am a dork and you must go to MY YOUTUBE account to view my anime video that I already took from the people who created Vampire Hunter D" as if he was the one who drew it and put this stuff together in the first place. But, hey, props to this guy who set it up to the Godsmack music anyway, nice work, kudos to you, whoever you are!! Yes Karen, it may be a little scary for you....so don't look, you've been warned!

3 comments:

wannabePPP said...

Kooooooolest site evvvvvvvvar,Snape Lover.
This message from a true Potter fan.

Tracy said...

Darn it, I didn't get to vote for the Worst Musician Ever before the poll closed! Chalk another one up for Jimmy Buffett please.

cowgirl said...

Hey,
So sorry it took me so long to stop in and say "Hello". Love the sight, it is always a surprise to see what is going on with you. Hope to see many more interesting things in the future.