Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My creation (Things #6 & #7)


My creation
Originally uploaded by fitzroy74

Here is Thing 6 & 7 combined....posting and a card. I shall now post that this is the coolest trading card in the universe. I dare you to make a cooler one........didn't think so.......
I sooo like this technology......and I stole the trading card thing from Louisa's grandpuppy trading card thingy. This blogging thing has possibilities, and is quite entertaining......technology is fun......but it has its limitations (it will never replace a great dog or cat) and yes, this is my dog.....the very best dog ever....yep...I rock.....

4 comments:

Michele M said...

What would Fitzroy Smallman say about you slobbering all over Hamish? Equal time for Fitzroy!

Barb M said...

I relate to people who say they have the best dog ever (even though I of course actually do)because it shows they love their dogs the way they deserve to be loved. I also share your taste in movies and am especially partial to zombies.They are so singleminded.

Namaste said...

Hamish is the most lovely and mannered boy!

Namaste said...

Would love a dog like Fitzroy; friendly, sturdy,short and loveable. Enjoyed handling him for a day.