Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Thing #16

Back to the important Thing postings....Wikis you say? Pretty neato things, these Wikis. I like 'em... I may want one of my very own....I shall hug him, and pet him and name him George.... oh, wait a minute,....Wikis....sorry, my adult ADD just kicked in....the subject guide thingy is ok, and the ALA thing was cool, but the Book Review thing was really neat, especially how they tied it into their adult summer reading....very cool....but enough of this blathering...on to #17!

2 comments:

Barbrarian said...

This blog is fantastic, especially graphically. It is so nice to see one with a dark background that is readable; good color choice and layout as well. Not to mention the content that is both amusing. . .and interesting. . . I esp. like "Lord of all he surveys"

w.addams said...

Wow! To be praised by such a high authority on blogging....I am humbled.....I bow before your blogtabulousness....I am not worthy, oh blog-mistress.....as ever....I am your servant in all things web-related, my liege.....