Monday, July 9, 2007

So Cute You Could Bite His Head Off (Thing #10)


So Cute You Could Bite His Head Off
Originally uploaded by fitzroy74

This may be the cutest puppy currently on the planet. You really could just bite his head clean off! It has been mentioned that he looks terribly worried. Even at such a young age he is already concerned about the situation in Iraq, the plight of the homeless, and the hole in the Ozone. I think he very much needs to be hugged (or to have his head bitten off!) The whole litter is equally socially aware, as they all seem to share the same overly concerned visage. The only bad part is that one day he will grow up into a Black and Tan Coonhound! Yes, I know exactly who I am offending, but "I dun all I can..." I figure I have leverage as long as there is a Chrysler 300 marooned in my driveway. BTW, if anyone needs any spare Chrysler parts, I'm taking offers......

3 comments:

foxfire said...

THAT is by far the cutest dog on your entire blog! Where can I find one?

w.addams said...

I know where you can get a designer one for a good price

E. Darcy said...

Every boy needs a hound!